Canterbury / Waitaha Regional Leadership Group;
Disabled person's reps
- Matthew Whiting
- Karim Baradi
- Prudence Walker
- Cate Grace
- Lilian Exton
- Caroline Quick
- Marty van der Kley (back up)
- James Skinner (back up)
Family / Whānau reps
- Jaqui White
- Jacki Morris
- Rachael Priestley
- Brian Reddington (back up)
- Kylie McMenamin (back up)
Community Organisations / Provider Reps:
- Pip Stewart (Brackenridge)
- John Grant (SkillWise)
- Tom Callanan (CCS Disability Action)
- Rāwā Karetai (ILGA & Kahukura Pounamu) - back up
- Arnah Trelease (Hohepa) - back up
- Lemalu Lepou Suia Tuulua (Vaka Tautua) - back up
In addition we are working to ensure there will be representation from Mana Whenua and Pasifika.
There will also be (non-voting) presence from the CDHB.
As discussed there will be the ability to "co-opt" people onto the governance group if and as their skills and connections are required.
There is one more series of meetings scheduled for Thursday May 10th. A flyer for this is attached.
Please come (and bring your friends and colleagues) to
- meet your regional leadership group representatives,
- find out about the government decision re: System transformation
- plan and schedule future meetings for your core groups (who will continue to advise / instruct / inform their representatives on the leadership group)